Sauna Repair Services
We understand how important your sauna is to you, and we’re here to help you keep it in excellent condition. Our team of experienced technicians has the skills and expertise to provide high-quality repair services for all types of saunas. Whether you need a small repair or a complete overhaul, we’re here to help you get your sauna back up and running smoothly.
With our commitment to quality workmanship and customer satisfaction, you can trust us to provide the best possible service for your sauna!
It involves restoring your sauna to an improved condition. This means replacing and upgrading wood and/or tile surfaces to bring it to a better condition without altering the original design. Renovation is usually completed to increase the value of your sauna and with no effect on the layout and structure of your sauna.
RefurbishingIt involves improving sauna or hammam decor, cleaning, re-equipping, and retrofitting. The purpose is to improveyour sauna’s sustainability. refurbishment approach.
RestorationRestoration involves returning your sauna to its former state. It has been done to match the sauna&original appearance and function. Restoration is to achieve the highest level of authenticity and replication. It could be installation of the new stove, electrical wires, etc.
RemodellingRemodeling means completely transforming the layout and structure of your sauna. It usually involves the change of the usage of space.
Restoration and Refurbishing Sauna Features
- Increase in value
- Create a healthy and safe environment
- Cheaper than building a new sauna
- Bring a sauna back to a new and working conditions
- Make a sauna a place for enjoyment and spending time with friends and family
- Increase in a sauna sustainability
- Extending a sauna lifespan
- Save your time
Types of Saunas We Repair
At our sauna repair service, we specialize in repairing a wide range of sauna types, including:
- Traditional Finnish saunas: These are the classic saunas that typically use a wood-burning or electric heater to generate heat and humidity.
- Infrared saunas: They use infrared heaters to emit radiant heat that penetrates the skin more deeply than traditional saunas.
- Steam saunas (hammams): These use a steam generator to produce moist heat, which can be beneficial for respiratory and skin health.
- Outdoor saunas: These are designed for outdoor use and can withstand the elements. They may be built from wood or other materials and can be heated using wood-burning or electric heaters.
- Indoor saunas: These are designed for indoor use and can be built as a freestanding structure or as an addition to an existing room. They may be heated using electric heaters.
- Barrel saunas: These are a type of outdoor sauna that is shaped like a barrel. They are typically made from wood and can be heated using wood-burning or electric heaters.
- Portable saunas: These saunas are small and lightweight, making them easy to move and set up. They may use infrared heaters, steam generators, or wood-burning stoves to produce heat.
No matter what type of sauna you have, our skilled technicians have the expertise and experience to diagnose and repair any issues you may be experiencing. We use high-quality replacement parts and take care to provide efficient and effective repair services, ensuring that your sauna is restored to optimal functioning and safety.
Contact us today to schedule a consultation and get your sauna back up and running smoothly.
Common Sauna Problems & Issues
Here are some common sauna problems and issues that may require repair services:
- Faulty or malfunctioning sauna heater
- Broken or warped sauna benches and backrests
- Damaged or worn-out sauna wood surfaces, such as walls, floors, and ceilings
- Poor insulation or ventilation, leading to uncomfortable humidity levels or musty odors.
- Broken or faulty sauna door or window
- Water damage or mold growth
- Electrical issues, such as wiring problems or tripped circuit breakers
- Loose or damaged sauna light fixtures or wiring
- Rust or corrosion on sauna metal components, such as hinges or latches
- Unpleasant odors or unusual smells in the sauna
- Clogged or dirty sauna vents or air filters
- Leaking or damaged sauna plumbing or drainage systems
- Insects or pest infestation in or around the sauna
- Damage to sauna exterior, such as fading or peeling paint or wood rot
If you’re experiencing any of these issues, it’s important to address them as soon as possible to prevent further damage or safety hazards.
How Much Does it Cost to Repair a Sauna?
The cost to repair a sauna can vary widely depending on the extent and nature of the repairs needed. Some simple repairs, such as replacing a sauna light bulb or thermostat, may only cost a few dollars for the parts and labor. More extensive repairs, such as replacing a sauna heater or repairing water damage, can cost several hundred dollars.
The cost of sauna repairs depends on several factors, such as:
- Type and extent of the repairs needed.
- Cost of replacement parts (if required)
- Labor costs (electrical and plumbing works are performed only by licensed professionals)
- Age and condition of the sauna
iSauna.ca offers competitive pricing for all types of sauna repairs. We provide you with a thorough consultation to assess the extent of the repairs needed and a detailed estimate of the cost of the repairs.
*Before completing any type of work, an agreement with a scope of work will be signed between iSauna.ca and a customer, and a 50% deposit is required.